With school summer holidays now in full swing parents are probably getting a bit frazzled! Emotions can run high but doTerra have come up with a great answer by creating a special Kids Collection of essential oils to help manage emotions and to experience a relaxed and happy summer break and on into the new Autumn term.
Pre-diluted with Fractionated Coconut Oil, these essential oil blends are gentle enough for children of all ages. Each of these kid-friendly blends is formulated with children in mind—their fragrance preferences, emotional needs, and most common health complaints. Colour-coded labels and roll-on tops make application easy and fun. And while they are created with children in mind, don’t be surprised if you fall in love with a few of these blends yourself.
With adult help, your child can learn to safely apply these essential oil blends to their tummy, hands, head, and heart. As your children grow up using these oils, they can learn to identify their feelings and solve everyday complaints for lifelong success and happiness. The doTERRA Kid’s Collection includes six pre-diluted 10 mL roll-on blends designed to support the heart, body, and mind.
doTERRA Kid’s Collection Uses and Benefits
The doTERRA Kid’s Collection is a kid-friendly introduction to essential oils. Here are some of the ways to use this collection help your child.
- Apply Calmer™ Restful Blendto wrists before bedtime or naps to quiet the mind and soothe away worries. It is helpful for children of all ages. This blend can help older children take control of their own sleeping habits.
- When your child is feeling self-doubt, worry, or anxiety, reach for Brave™ Courage Blend. This energizing blend promotes confidence and belief in oneself. It can be helpful to keep on hand before a sports event, musical performance, test, or anytime children need a little encouragement to believe in themselves.
- If your child is getting distracted during homework time, pull out Thinker™ Focus Blend. Apply to the wrists of children who are easily distracted. This is also a great blend to use before tests.
- When your child is in need of a comforting touch, apply Strong™ Protective Blend during times of distress. It supports a natural immune defence and offers emotionally strengthening benefits. When your child isn’t feeling the best, leave a bottle of Stronger Protective Blend on their dresser or apply to the back of the neck for an added boost.
- After your child’s football game or after a busy day running around apply Rescuer™ Soothing Blendto your child’s temples, neck, joints, or other targeted areas for all-around comfort. In addition to its topical benefits, Rescuer also promotes a relaxing and tension-free environment.
- When your child’s emotions seem close to the surface, you can support balanced feelings with Steady™ Grounding Blend. Before your child leaves for school, apply Steady on the bottom of the feet to promote feelings of calmness and tranquility throughout the day. Apply Steady to wrists or neck as needed during the day to steady the emotions.
Contact me for more info firstname.lastname@example.org